Thursday, October 20, 2005

something wicked this way comes

I was watching the bit on the news about this Hurricane Wilma thing, as it is now the most powerful storm ever recorded in the Atlantic. I'd say that's a pretty bold statement, and one full of foreboding for our favorite Sunshine State. Seriously, how much can Florida take in two years? Mother Nature seems to have some personal vendetta against Floridians. I'm fearful that my parents will have to evacuate, even though they're in northern Florida along the panhandle. And what about my favorite little camper in Miami? Will she ride out the storm in style or have to flee north?

What's most unbelievable is that there's still more than a month left in hurricane season. Yikes.

Close eyes. Cross fingers. Hold breath. Say prayers.

No comments: